Fashion draping is an important part of fashion design. Draping for fashion design is the process of positioning and pinning fabric on a dress form to develop the structure of a garment design.
A fashion designer can play with the way fabric falls to create new designs at the start of the apparel design process. After draping, the fabric is removed from the dress form and used to create the sewing pattern for the garment.
Identify and apply industrial draping techniques.
- Drape bodices and skirts.
- Identify and apply bias draping techniques.
- Drape sheaths and dart less shapes.
- Design, sketch, drape and construct personal design.
- Identify advanced draping techniques.
Corsage making and finalizing:
- Draping types.
- Making of a whole dress on the mannequin.
- Implementation of the full dress as a final project.
Duration & Fess:
Duration: 65 hrs. (class held once per week every Friday from 10:00-4:00 pm)
13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt.
33371239 - 33371227
01120002100 - 01111899998 - 01001188887
Work Days & Hours:
Saturdays through Thursdays
10:00 am – 08:00 pm